Subscribe Now to
The Teaching Professor
For more than 30 years, The Teaching Professor has been dedicated to supporting you in your lifelong work by providing keen insights and evidence-based practices from your colleagues at leading institutions from throughout the United States, Canada, and abroad.
The content covers both face-to-face and online methods, so regardless of where you teach, The Teaching Professor will help you make informed decisions about your teaching practice.
Each month members receive 12 articles on a variety of teaching and learning topics, plus one Magna 20-Minute Mentor program.
A membership to The Teaching Professor includes:
- Three inspiring and insightful articles/resources each week (12 per month)
- One professional development video program per month offering practical advice and insights about teaching and learning
- Full access to the archives for both The Teaching Professor and Online Classroom, dating back to 2013
- Select resources and tools from the archives of Faculty Focus Premium, dating back to 2016
- A new weekly column from Maryellen Weimer, aptly titled For Those Who Teach
- A robust and interactive web experience with enhanced features and formats, expanded coverage areas, downloadable resources, and intuitive site navigation
New content is added each month, so don’t delay in joining the ranks of the thousands of educators who have benefited from The Teaching Professor. Become a member today »
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP PRICING
|The Teaching Professor Membership
The more subscribers in the Group Online Subscription, the more cost-effective for your institution. For custom pricing and to purchase a Group Online Subscription today, contact Kevin Patrick at (608) 227-8183 or email email@example.com.
Magna Publications offers a Bill Me (Pay Later) option for those customers who would like to allow for a purchase order number. To acquire a membership to The Teaching Professor via an invoice please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-433-0499, ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada please call 608-246-3590 ext. 2). Our office hours are 8AM to 4:30PM Central Time, Monday through Friday.
Log In to Access Your Subscription